Monday, April 12, 2010

Cookies by Ali's Sweet Treats!

Hello!  I hope you all are enjoying beautiful sunny weather like we are, I LOVE spring!  Okay, today I have a collection of cookies made using custom cutters that we have made for Andrea of Ali's Sweet Treats, she does an incredible job! I love her art, and I'm sure you will agree she does amazing work.  All of these with the exception of the corset cutter were from custom cutters made especially for Ali's Sweet Treats, so we do not sell the designs. We do sell the corset cutter if you are interested. If you are ever needing a custom cutter made please let us know, our prices start as low as $25.00 sometimes less if we end up using the design in our regular line of cutters.  Please be sure to go and check out Andrea's web site and look at all she has to offer at alissweettreats.com .  Thank you and have a yummy day!

1 comment: